The RVD58-20 is a screw-in, cartridge style, direct acting poppet type relief valve intended for use as a pressure limiting device for common hydraulic circuit protection.
The RVD58-20 blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the poppet off its seat. the cartridge offers fast response to load changes in circuits requiring low hysteresis, low pressure rise, and low internal leakage.
- Compact and economical
- Dynamic response to pressure surges
- Hardened poppet and cage for long life
- Optional spring ranges to 350 bar (5076 psi)
- EEEmbossed QR code provides serial number
- High durometer Buna and Fluorocarbon seals
- Optional cap